sábado, 27 de agosto de 2022

 Is the matter yes because if you if you is spent a lot of time in social media cheque your your cell phone or whatever thing that you do in the with technology that is the matter but why not some people say that they waste their lives in front of Facebook in front of instrumentals and ashamed bring a real life just obsessed this thankless and other peoples pictures and then they get depressed because they feel that other people have a better time than them more money than them better friends than them and they don't realise that everybody is just putting up the highlights of their life they have all the same problems but they just put the good moments about the social media course don't you think it's a bit of a waste I think so too bad Anne Anne and when you post or when you pass the time in social media and you don't have the control or you don't have or they you don't think and many things like like OK if I if I gonna if I gonna watch in a watch video in whatever platform like to talk or I don't know what a the time passed faster Anne and they don't know what what was the other ink what did you say no I just said that people are people are not living a real life Skype Sir just digital getjealous of other people because they came to have a better time or money better friends but they don't realise they're only there only uploading the most important the best parts of their life at all okay and they show their perfect lives and yes there isn't another point important point because everybody an post photos with fancy themes with a luxurious themes or with our paradise in or win a ***** or whatever to I don't know who say but it's meat Anne 22 let me let me find to show off everybody show off top yeah everybody showing off but it's not really be lush and if it's not real life it's kind of a waste of time right I mean if you spend same as TV like I mean maybe it helps you relax really early Saturday or something when he could be out meeting friends or walking or doing a lot better things that's five hours of your life you never get back so I don't know it's kind of a waste of time in my opinion yeah come on somebody else talk what do you think sound speak what do you think is it a waste of time or not can you hear me can anybody hear me yes I can‘t yes teacher okay Joanna can you speak in tell me do you think it's a waste of time or not yes we waste sign in social networks an we we don't feel very bad about this that is that's the problem in why do you think people don't feel badly about it is normal on is um necessity it is necessary necessary to feel better is the way to go out of the reality real life on you can feel to live in another way is how is like maybe it’s r Psychologically necessary for people to relax yes OK Nicole can you say something starting teacher can you say something can you make a contribution to the conversation it oh about this technology go to video we watched it well I think that in some cases the technology and can be run running in our life because a we can be more song applications are you addicted to any application can you repeat please are you addicted to any application and at the moment no but last day at last time I addictd bye **** duck eat how much time did you spend watching tick tock everyday Anne sometimes two hours or more I don't know I love never watched videos I think I don't wanna download that cause I'm afraid I might get addicted good all I know is you see people dancing and synchronisation there are many ways to learn English I follow a one minute you follow who yes I follow and I think person I don't remember telling that is not good feature very good alright hold on teacher did you say something about the second part of the problem no but all these all these videos that were watching I just to give you ideas and and to be able to think of things to say about your part of the projects that's the idea of the videos I understand bad is an I don't know who say that thing what what is this a compare about well I've already explained this but I I'll explain it again the second part is you writing developing rather the idea that you have every everybody wrote or should have wrote an idea for the first part of the project that they agree that technology is making better people or making us worse people and white and you should have whichever side you're on if you're against you should have a reason why you're against that idea I'm in the second part you develop that idea can you write to her three paragraphs you need to write as much that you think you need so you can continue talking for a minute and a half or two minutes but you don't read what you wrote you have to put that aside and say what you wrote in your own words I mean I'll have it too so I'll know if you're reading so don't mean it just trying to say it in your own words the idea is to get some natural conversation about it and then somebody from the other group has to ask you a question but you don't know what your question is going to be so you have to be able to be ready to answelet's go back to the r another question your job also is when somebody from your team is speaking this is on the final day now you think of a question to ask them so basically on the second part of the project in right what you're going to say and on the third part you say it that's it OK thank you feature night 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario